Cyber Protection Officer – DCI Paris
Objectif et présentation
CYBER DEFENCE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
The aims of this training is to prepare cyber officers at the unit level, so they can :
- implement suitable passive protection measures ;
- behave appropriately in case of cybernetic attack.
DURATION : 4 weeks.
AWARDED QUALIFICATION : Certificate of Completion.
Attendees will be taught about and familiarised with the following topics:
- Role of Cybersecurity within Global security (rules, organisation and policies) ;
- Parasitic signals ;
- ISS control and audit ;
- Legal aspects of the ISS ;
- Operational Cyberdefense Centres and crisis management ;
- Virology ;
- Cryptology ;
- Securisation of an internal network ;
Défense Conseil International
2, Place Rio de Janeiro
75362 Paris Cedex 08 France
Tél: +33 (0) 1 44 95 26 00
Attendees should have a general knowledge about the cyber chain and the common practices regarding cyber protection, particularly at the unit level.