Cyber Defence Cyber Command – DCI Paris
Objectif et présentation
Training officers by immersion into some realistic scenario of cyber situational awareness.
DURATION : 1 week.
AWARDED QUALIFICATION : Certificate of Completion.
A realistic scenario with warm-up steps to prepare attendees to the exercise, with live data and streamline events scheduled and driven by the exercise director. Chain of command organisation and process are also replicated Components & hosts settings of our Cyberlab help replicating real situations. These settings are reusable for repeating the exercises within a realistic environment and a comprehensive framework.
Benefits of this training :
- acquiring skills in facing and managing cyber events ;
- conducting evaluation/diagnostic from various sources ;
- building a common operational picture & reporting relevant information ;
- driving plans options, piloting cyberdefense operations ;
- getting up to speed in CyberLab key tools used in SOC capabilities.
2, Place Rio de Janeiro
75362 Paris Cedex 08 France
Tél. : +33 (0) 1 44 95 26 00
LANGUAGE : English
Commanding Officers, CyberOfficers and candidates for position in cyberdefense
Operational officer position, attendees should have knowledge of IT security concepts and applied skills. Technical officier/engineer position, attendees should have skills backed with pratical and recognised experience.